Thursday, August 13, 2009

up next

I was planning on going to another WWOOF farm in Tyrol after Vienna, but I have changed my mind and now plan to go to Prague. I had been planning on going there and my plans changed and now I'm changing them back again.

I have about 12 days left of my trip.

My tentative plans are to spend 3 nights in Prague (I go there tomorrow!)
3 nights in Berlin
and the last 4 nights in Munich!

I just looked at my flight info and realized I'll be arriving in Seattle on the 25th! not the 26th! For some reason I thought I lost a day during my travels, like I did on my way here. but since I'm going through time the other direction I reach the west coast the same day I leave Munich, but have to stay overnight in LA because the connection was not long enough for customs. Oh silly airlines. But oh well I get to hang out with Caroline for a night!

So now that you are up to date, I'm going to look into Hostels in Prague and Berlin.

Tonight we are going to a wine tasting at a beach bar in Vienna with Irene's cousin Isabella. It should be fun and a good way to wrap up my time in Vienna!

No comments:

Post a Comment